Saturday, January 19, 2013

Where this blog is headed..

My original intentions for this blog are shifting, only slightly. I wanted this to be focused on health, physically and spiritually. It's staying that way, but it now has a little more direction.

I've been inspired lately by youtubers and bloggers TipToeChick and TheSoulfulVegan. TipToeChick (Dee) is a positive and inspiring woman who knows her stuff about herbalism, Wicca, and positive vibes. TheSoulfulVegan (Bethany) also radiates positive energy and shares her knowledge about vegan/vegetarian lifestyles, healthy eating, and overall spirituality. Many of their videos have made me ponder, but I never thought to write these things down in a blog so I can look back. Now I'll be able too!

This blog will also serve as a "Spiritual progress log". I have always been interested in spirituality and faiths, and I finally think I have found the right place to start with my own. 

Thank you to whoever has read this and is interested in seeing future posts from me! If you have a blog, feel free to follow - I'll always follow back!

Love, Light, and Peace,
T. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment